As heard on major radio stations
We can now remove pet odors from your home
Try it RISK-FREE FOR 10 DAYS
FOR MORE DETAILED INFORMATION or TO TRY IT RISK FREE JUST VISIT:
Use password “guest” to enter site. Mention that you found us on PT’s Pets and receive a free lifetime electrostatic furnace A/C filter a $79 value with your purchase of a new Fresh Air purifier
We spend approximately 90% of our time indoors continuously inhaling dust particle pollutants, chemicals from cleaning and personal care products, litter box odors, off-gassing chemicals form carpet, new construction materials, pet urine, man-made furniture and clothing, and airborne biological pollutants such as pollen, mold spores, dead skin cells from humans and pets, pet dander, dust mites and mite excrement. These particles, chemicals, and bio-contaminants found in our indoor air does affect everyone to varying degrees, with a large variety of symptoms.
The effects of breathing these pollutants are illness and poor health
We don’t treat people— We treat the AIR you Breathe and the Water you Drink — For a better Quality of Life though a cleaner environment
Our air purifier is the only one on the market that is scientifically proven to be 99.99% effective on harmful bacteria such as Salmonella, Staph, E. Coli, and Candida, and registered by the E.P.A.
“CHILDREN and the ELDERLY are especially adversely affected by INDOOR polluted air.”
– DEPARTMENT OF CONSUMER AFFAIRS
- Living Air is EPA Registered: 065975-TN-001
- The oxidation technology Living Air employs has been granted GRAS status by the U.S. Government.
- The U.S. Food and Drug Administration has formally approved the oxidation technology we employ in gaseous (air) and aqueous (water) phases as an Antimicrobial agent.
- The U.S.D.A. has published studies supporting the success they have had with our ion technology in the reduction of dust and the transmission of disease.
Try it RISK-FREE and see for yourself what a difference a Fresh Air purifier can make in your home.
use password “guest” to enter the site.